CIBSE AIR CONDITIONING INSPECTOR
AIR CONDITIONING INSPECTIONS and LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
Are your premises air conditioned?
If so, then as per the EPBD (Energy Performance of Buildings Directives), it is a LEGAL REQUIREMENT to have had the A/C equipment inspected and lodged by an Accredited Energy Assessor. This applies to all A/C equipment adding up to 12 kW of cooling. That is roughly a floor area of 100 sq meters of conditioned floor space.
I am a fully qualified Air Conditioning Energy Assessor under the CIBSE accreditation body (Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers).Member LCEA 156801. I am also a fully qualified F Gas refrigeration engineer with over thirty years experience in the industry.
As an Air Conditioning Energy Assessor (ACEA). I am able to offer you a service which includes a site survey of your air conditioning equipment, detailed observations, energy saving recommendations and the lodgement of your TM44 report with the governments official body Landmark. Your TM44 Certificate will also be lodged ‘online’ with the Governments Landmark website. This certificate will be valid for five years.
My site inspection will also include advice and recommendations relating to the performance and energy consumption of your installed equipment. Previous inspections have produced large energy savings for my clients. My most recent inspections have included South Somerset District Council, Cricket St Thomas Hotel, RNAS Yeovilton and Millfield School.
For a free quotation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07971 741936.
- Tata Steelworks, Newport
- Vale Europe Refinery, Swansea
- RNAS Culdrose, Cornwall
- South Somerset District Council
- RNAS Yeovilton
- Warner Hotels
- Dragon LNG, Pembrokeshire, West Wales
- Roddas Creamery, Cornwall
- Eaton Aerospace, Devon
- Millfield School, Somerset
- Thomas J Fudges Bakery, Stalbridge
- S Morris, Charlton Adam
- Rivera Hotel, Bournemouth
- Royal Maritime Club, Portsmouth
- Falfish, Falmouth
- Haynes Manuals, Somerset
- Heathcoat Fabrics, Devon
- Moss Bros
- Tecan Engineering, Weymouth
- Tetra Pak, Dorset
- UK Hydrographics, Taunton
- HMS Raleigh, Plymouth
- Royal Marines Commando Base, Plymouth
- Ambrosia Creamery, Devon
- Rockwool, South Wales
- Hayes Travel, Preston, Lancashire
- Toolstation, Bridgwater, Redditch, Middleton and Daventry
- Huish Episcopi Academy School, Somerset
- Hinkley Point Nuclear Power Station, Bridgwater, Somerset
- Refresco Beverages UK Ltd Bridgwater, Somerset
- Ryalls Park Medical Centre, Yeovil, Somerset
- Corfe Hills School, Broadstone, Dorset